Linksubmiter.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we have established the following procedures to address claims of copyright infringement on our website.
Notice of Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated copyright agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe that material you posted on the site was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication provided to our designated agent that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification of infringement.
Please send the counter-notification to our designated copyright agent at the contact information provided above.
Under the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing or was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
This DMCA policy is provided as a guideline to copyright owners, users, and service providers in compliance with the DMCA. It does not constitute legal advice. Consult with your legal counsel for advice regarding your specific situation.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.